I can’t believe my August 2015 release from Harlequin Romance, Hired by the Brooding Billionaire, is already the fifth book I’ve written for this deeply emotional and quietly sensual imprint. It follows hot on the heels of my June release, From Paradise… To Pregnant! There are more to come in the following months, starting with Gift-Wrapped in Her Wedding Dress in November ’15. Check out my Bookshelf page.
Check out my books!
Check out my blog!
- Dancing with the author stars at the Romance Writers of America national convention 2015Posted by Kandy Shepherd on August 2, 2015 at 10:46 am
TO TRAVEL TO NEW YORK CITY for a writer’s conference is awesome. That it was a conference of more than two thousand romance writers and industry professionals made it a further shade of awesome. That I attended the Romance Writers of America national … Continue reading &rarr […]
- Blissful BaliPosted by Kandy Shepherd on June 5, 2015 at 12:04 pm
There are few places more romantic than the beautiful Indonesian island of Bali. No wonder it was where I chose to celebrate our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary last year. Just me and my husband in our own private villa at a … Continue reading &rarr […]
- Setting the summer scenePosted by Kandy Shepherd on March 12, 2014 at 1:43 pm
ONE THING I REALLY LOVE ABOUT BEING AN AUTHOR is creating settings for my books. The most fun are settings that spring from my imagination but are heavily influenced by real life places I have visited. For my fictional small … Continue reading &rarr […]
- Soundtrack to summerPosted by Kandy Shepherd on February 16, 2014 at 3:29 am
THE RELENTLESS CHORUS of cicadas has been the soundtrack to summer in my part of Down Under: so blaringly loud at times we’ve had to shout at each other to be heard over it. Apparently, breeding conditions were perfect back … Continue reading &rarr […]
- A collection of coversPosted by Kandy Shepherd on February 4, 2014 at 2:25 am
My first book with Harlequin is published today—The Summer They Never Forgot is available in print and e-book from wherever Harlequin series books are sold. It’s a deeply emotional, heart-warming story of rekindled love. Sometime last century I submitted my … Continue reading &rarr […]